2013年7月13日土曜日

Sharpie Liquid Pencil

Review 4 Sharpie Liquid Pencil 0.5 mm

I used to use Pilot Frixion but I'm not satisfied with that.
Because ink color was very light for me.
I'm looking for the darker erasable pen.

Today, I just found erasable liquid pencil from Sharpie.
I bought this in local CVS store around 3 bucks.













The pen looks like regular retractable ballpoint pen.













Pen point looks pretty broad but they say this is 0.5 mm.











I just tried to take picture with my loupe.















I tried writing.
Pilot Flixion is gel based however this pen is more ballpoint pen like.
I think ink color is lighter than Flixion.
And writing is not so smooth.
The most disappointing point is that I can not erase even if I use special eraser they provide.
I also tried to erase with regular plastic eraser but it didn't work too.















Overall (1/10)
I probably don't buy this pen any more.
I just quickly finish up this pen.
If you want to use this kind of erasable pen, I would recommend you Pilot Flixion.
Pilot provides wide variety of lines and more color too.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿